Tour in Armenia - 3 nights / 4 days
3 nights / 4 days
Price ~ 289 USD
- Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Yerevan.
- Breakfast at hotel. Tour to Geghard medieval monastery – a fantastic example of medieval Armenian architecture of XII century. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lunch at village house in Garni, participation in baking Armenian bread lavash.
- Tour to pagan temple Garni – the only preserved monument, referring to the era of paganism and Hellenism. Photo-stop near Charents arch against the backdrop of Mount Ararat. Return to Yerevan and visiting to the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute. Free evening. Night in Yerevan.
- Breakfast at hotel. Tour to Tsaghkadzor. Tsaghkadzor is situated in Kotayk region, 50 kilometers North from Yerevan, on the eastern slope of Teghenis Mountain and is surrounded with virginal woods and alpine meadows. In Tsaghkadzor we visit Kecharis monastery. It was built in 11-13th centuries. The monastery consists of four churches and a half-destroyed mausoleum of Grigorius Pahlavuni, who financed building the monastery.
- After we visiting to Lake Sevan and Sevanavank. The fascination and the pearl of mountainous Armenia is Sevan Lake, which is one of the world's greatest high altitude fresh-water lakes. It is about 1900 m above sea level. The lake is of volcanic origin and is surrounded with mountains of 3000 m and higer. The lake is also famous for its peninsula and medieval church complex built in 874. Sevanavank monastery was built on the peninsula in 874 by the order of king Ashot Bagratuni's daughter princess Mariam.
- Return to Yerevan.
- Breakfast at hotel. Shopping time in the Vernisaj.
- Check out. Tour to Echmiatsin - the spiritual center of the Armenian Apostolic Church and the residence of the Catholicos of All Armenians. The Echmiadzin Cathedral is the location of the throne of the Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians. Since 2000, it is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Visit Zvartnots - 7th century centrally planned aisled tetraconch type Armenian cathedral built by the order of Catholicos Nerses the Builder from 643-652. Now in ruins, it is located at the edge of the city of Echmiadzin in Armavir Province of Armenia. Zvartnots remained standing until the end of the 10th century, but historical sources are silent as to the cause of its collapse. A close copy of the cathedral was erected at Ani by Tiridates the Architect under the reign of Gagik I Bagratuni during the final decade of the 10th century. Zvartnots is added to the list of World Heritage Sites of UNESCO.
- Transfer to airport.
The Price depends on the quantity of participants
The Price include:
- ✔ 3* Hotel Accommodation (DBL/TWN/TPL)
- ✔ Transfer (from/to Airport)
- ✔ Transportation
- ✔ Breakfast
- ✔ Lunch
- ✔ Professional guide service
- ✔ Entrance fees
- ✔ 0.5 l water per person every day
- ✔ Master-classes and tasting
- ✔ Transportation to Armenia (flight/bus)
- ✔ Insurance
- ✔ Alcoholic drinks
You can call us for details:
+374 91 711 555
+374 41 711 555
+374 43 711 555
+374(77) 550 070